rss
twitter
    http://twitter.com/whateverria

Upcoming Race Events: Condura Run for Dolphins, Century Super Bods

January was not a good month for me. First, I wasn't able to join any race. The circumstances differ. PSE Bull Run: can't find a registration booth. Jan 31 races: well, the main reason is i'm prohibited from running (injured!), the other reason is, not interested.

February should be a good month. I have 2 hearings on the line...boo....but I also have 2 races to look forward too. Yey!

FEBRUARY 7: CONDURA RUN FOR DOLPHINS
The first question is if I'd be hard headed enough. After overcoming that, the next question is how long it will take me. I'm having funny thoughts...malas yata ako sa Condura?! Last year, I was injured while running it, this year I was injured training for it. I peak at the wrong time it seems...Maybe I should target an earlier race, December perhaps.  Anyway, everyone is talking about this race. Potentially the best race of the year. If the doctor permits, this would be my 21k debut. Hopeful that I could because the route traverses the Skyway. :)

FEBRUARY 21: CENTURY SUPER BODS
This is my back up plan in case a 21k on Feb 7 is prohibited. If you check out the 21k route, it would make you dizzy! Lots of turns. It would be impossible for me to remember lest i draw a map on my arm. Hopefully the logistics will be as fine as other RunRio races I've ran. The icing on the cake is Derek Ramsey in short shorts. :D In the event that I can run both Condura and this, I might opt for a shorter distance.

So many contingencies...arte.


0 comments:

Post a Comment