rss
twitter
    http://twitter.com/whateverria

Its been a while...

Since the last time i posted I ran 216k and rode 61k, including Botak Paa-bilisan (15k) and SCSM (10k).

I bought a bike too, so i can pursue my triathlon dreams and redeem the effing slow sprint time. I named it/her barbie girl, because its bar tape is barbie pink, plus the pedals are keo elles, girly girly.

Bought some gear along the way like fuel belt, 2xu elite compression tights, a pair of sporty shades (which matches my helmet) and newton lady isaac (to replace the nb which just retired)...you see, i motivate myself by buying stuff. So far, they work...especially the newton shoes.

I keep track of my training using dailymile.com now, which is why i seldom write here, and also because I am in the process of writing a legal research paper...too much writing might be bad for me.

And lastly, I've been increasing weekly mileage since xmas vacation. Training for what? My first 21k in Condura. Target time, secret. Haha. But i'm not expecting a good time, nutrition and sleep deprived, and was set back one week due to an asthma attack a week ago. The legs are becoming stronger but I'm not so sure if i can maintain a good pace for more than 2 hours. Also, I'm constraining myself to one race per month because by racing it means I should miss a sunday bar review session. That's the boring life of a bar candidate.

Well, that's all for now. Until Condura. :)

P.S. This entry is boring because I'm too lazy to frill it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment