rss
twitter
    http://twitter.com/whateverria

The Science of Sleep/ Les Science Des Reves (2006)



Rating: 4/5
Genre: Foreign (Spain)

At times when trying to remember things I mix up the facts with the dayreams and get lost in between them. I am left thinking...did it really happen or is my imagination just working too well today. That's exactly how it felt like watching this. There is a constant floating, drifting feeling and confusion being constantly switching between dream and awake...but that probably was the intention of the movie. It was a cool movie, perfect for the artsy fartsy boys out there. I enjoyed the poetic script, although sometimes i thought i would have enjoyed the wit more if i had read it.

From the same director and co-writer of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind which i love very much. I love this one too.

QQ: (oh i have so many...)

"I invented 3-d glasses you can use in real life"
"Isn't real life already in 3-d?"
"Yeah, but c'mon..."

"Sometimes I wear my jeans for more than one week until it's really bad, and it makes me feel closer to you."

"It's like touching your penis with your left hand"
"I don't have a penis."
"You have a left hand."


"You have a serious problem of distorting reality. You could sleep with the entire planet and still feel rejected."

"I like your boobs. They're very friendly and unpretentious."

Rotten Tomatoes: 69/100
IMDB: 7.5/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment