rss
twitter
    http://twitter.com/whateverria

Eheads: The Final Set

I'm not much of a concert person because i haven't been following any particular band or artist since boyzone, nor do i enjoy mosh-pitting with the JJs or standing for hours without airconditioning (arte, hihi), but this one takes the prize of best show i've ever been to (second is lion king, hehehe). Admittedly, im not that big a fan but it was a real treat to have watched it and to have sung along to songs i grew up to (and still know surprisingly).

My favorite parts of the show:
- marcus' concise reggae version of huwag mo nang itanong (di ko sasabihin sa yo)
- acoustic minsan (yes, im so up diliman)
- acoustic pare ko (the soundtrack of my life, appropriate for all occassions haha)
- grandiose ang huling el bimbo finale (sabi na eh!)

Thanks to charlito for bringing me along and getting good tickets where i was not trampled on by rowdy fans. Although by the 2nd encore my personal space was invaded and my ear was shouted at by this random die-hard girl.

Why was "Para sa Masa" not on the set list? Oh yeah, tickets were not so masa.


My camera tried its best. haha. We were standing right beside the control booth (?).
I took a few more low quality pics and videos. Next time nalang videos. Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment