rss
twitter
    http://twitter.com/whateverria

He's Just Not That Into You (2009)


Rating: 2/5
Genre: Romantic Comedy

A self-help book converted to a movie...when I saw the movie poster it really got me interested. Read the book and then watched this, somehow not a good idea because everything was old news.

Watch the movie to find out what the rule and exception is...which, if you are a law student like me, will remind you of Criminal Law or Persons and Family Relations.
Don't watch it if you hate predictable movies as everything will fall into place in the end just like your bedtime stories. But funny nonetheless.

QQ: "If I want to make myself more attractive to the opposite sex, I don't go out and get a haircut. I just update my profile."

"You have an ass that makes me wanna dryhump all day."
"Did you just say dryhump"
"Yes."
"I think I just fell in love."

Rotten Tomatoes: 42/100
IMDB: 6.6/10

1 comments:

Sting Lacson said...

yuck ba't parang ang kapal ng kilay ni jennifer connelly?

Post a Comment