rss
twitter
    http://twitter.com/whateverria

Bar Chronicles: 3rd Day Funk

This is a nice habit, writing about the day before it ends. Even though, I guess, I'll be saying the same things. :P

So, third day's the charm, and it's a Sunday so there are some nice extras. Started the day with a morning race, with running buddy and fellow bar aspirant Jam. I bested my 10k record, great way to start the day. Then a quick breakfast, cool shower and an hour's nap before I started studying.

I discovered Brand's essence of chicken, have been taking it since yesterday and I noticed that I focused for longer hours, much like the effect of gingko biloba (I'm a sucker for supplements with no proven therapeutic effects). Now, how would I describe its taste? A bit like sebo (as in cold bulalo soup) with chicken broth cubes' after taste. I prefer to take it with a big glass of cold water. And ice, to prevent nausea. haha.

My room is outfitted for studying now, problem still is the bed which looks inviting every break time. The solution is just to threaten myself every urge of crawling unto the covers. But I still napped once despite that. A reasonable quick nap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment