rss
twitter
    http://twitter.com/whateverria

Stephanie Meyer - Twilight (2005)


Rating: 1/5 stars

This must be the only book that took me 6 months to read.
  • How clingy, helpless, bobo and OA can a heroine be? So much for empowerment.
  • My god, do i need to know what the character does in the bathroom or what she does before going to bed?
  • I roll my eyes on every mention of "how un-humanly beautiful he is" or how they were in love "irrevocably and unconditionally". Wala na bang ibang masabi?
  • The whole book was like word vomit. Paulit ulit and a lot of unnecessary details. Or at least, the side stories should have been placed elsewhere and not as it is done (perhaps a prequel novel separately written?). Poor writing. Do not attempt to compare with JK Rowling. Please.
  • Hindi na emo yun e. OA na.
If you ask me why I continued reading/finished the book, well the answer is I'm on vacation and I can waste my time however I want. From now on, I will confine myself to watching anything written by Stephanie Meyer, at least should I decide to waste time, it would only be a max of two hourse each.

Verdict: Stephanie Meyer, never again.

2 comments:

Sting Lacson said...

i love it when you rant. LOL!

sarcee kalerky said...

Haha, full of emotion ba. Umm.. thanks?

Post a Comment