rss
twitter
    http://twitter.com/whateverria

PTAA Run; Time Management

Before I get drowned in law school backlog (and eventually, blog backlog :P), just a short note on my recent activities.

Lately I have been gradually decreasing my mileage for two reasons: tamad and school gets in the way (spell OLA). My suunto would even complain and make tampo. It keeps asking me to decrease my activity class level (3 times now since ie8 run, from 8.0 to 7.0. boo.). That only means I'm on the way to stagnant.

Went to the ptaa fun run last sunday for a 10k. It was my first time to join a road race in my home court, upd. Happy bec I improved on my time (probably because there isn't a flyover in upd hehe) and I had taho right after. Yes, that's my thing. Yum. :) However, I found the route somewhat redundant not only because i've coursed through those backstreets since varsity years (whether on foot or on an ikot jeepney) but also because we had to go through the race route twice. I wish they had stuck with the original plan which traverses area 2 (?).

Well, I guess that's about it for ptaa run. Hehe.

---

as I've said earlier, Im having a little difficulty injecting running hours in my schedule.

Computation:
19 units = 19 hours of class per week
19 x 2 hours preparation (at least) = 38 hours per week
8 hours rest per day (recommended) = 56 hours per week
8 hours leisure per day (eat, exercise, "exercise", entertainment, etc...again recommended) = 56
GRAND TOTAL: 169
hours per week : 7d x 24h = 168h
DEFICIT: 1 hour (at least).

Of course, the least priority would be slashed off....sleep. Hehe. As they say, mabuti nang walang tulog kaysa walang gising. XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment